Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome to Stitch and Stew, a blog about Handmade Crafts and Homemade Food.

How this all started. I have always envied those with a strong passion for one skill or trade. However, I am an individual with a passion for many things, jack-of-all-trades. I am a dietitian, culinary trained chef, group fitness instructor, educator and sales rep just to name a few. On Christmas 2009 I received my first sewing maching and became a seamstress.

This blog is for me to share my many passions in hopes of educating others on food, nutrition, and sewing. I hope I can make it easier for others to incorporate something handmade or homemade into their lives.

Follow me along.

1 comment:

  1. I received a sewing machine for Christmas last year, too! Unfortunately, I haven't had much time this year to work on my skills but I would love to know of anything you've learned!

    ReplyDelete