Sunday, December 19, 2010

Flower Apron

I am not a big fan of patterns as it can take more time cutting out the pattern then making the creation. Honestly, this one took me a long time to cut and make. Pattern: Simplicity #2626A. I will try this pattern again as I am satisfied with the outcome but here are some recommendation to all to make it better:
  • Size: 1/4" wide double fold bias tape is fun, but from now on 1/2" is much easier to work with.
  • Medium: I used the medium size pattern. This top is a bit long for anyone who is probably under 5'5". I am 5'2" on a really good day and would recommend the small pattern to most anyone.
  • Pockets: I followed the pattern size, but I want pockets to hold things. So, next time a bigger pocket.

1 comment:

  1. 5'2" is a tall stretch of the truth, only if you are in heels and have your hair spiked up.
    Cute aprons however tall or not you are.

    ReplyDelete